We Welcome Families!
As a Dental Clinic that provides Calgary Family Dentistry, Dr. Corr Burgess & Dr. Susan Doan are passionate about family dentistry and helping to provide you with the dental health care and education you need.
We are always welcoming families to our practice. That is why we try to make each dental appointment as fun as possible, while still delivering the highest quality of patient care. We are very respectful of each patient and their needs and only offer our services and treatments in a non-pressured environment.
At Burgess Dental Clinic, we know that Family Dentistry encompasses a large range of services. In an effort to provide a clear understanding of the dental services we provide, we have highlighted our primary services so that you can find the information you are looking for quickly and easily.
While the itemized list of services below is not a complete list of services. We urge you to contact us at(403) 244-3844 if there is a specific service you need but you do not find it on the list below.
Comprehensive General & Family Dentistry Services
In addition to being your family dental provider, we strive to look after all of your oral health needs and we are happy to offer you the following dental services:
- Dental Hygiene
- (Restorative) Cosmetic Dentistry
- Tooth Extraction
- Dental Implants
- Emergency Dentistry
- Root Canal Therapy
At Burgess Dental Clinic, we know that the Oral Health of you and your family is an important factor in overall health.
Research shows there is a link between oral disease and other health problems such as diabetes, heart disease, and stroke, as well as pre-term and low-birth-weight babies. Researchers are just beginning to understand this link, but evidence is mounting that having a healthy mouth is an important part of leading a healthy life.
As Part of a healthy lifestyle and to reduce the risk of oral disease…
- Maintain good oral hygiene. Brush and floss regularly. Eat a well-balanced diet and avoid excess sugar.
- Check your gums. Look for red, shiny, puffy, sore or sensitive gums; bleeding when you brush and floss; bad breath that won’t go away..
- Don’t smoke. If you smoke, talk to your dentist today about how tobacco is affecting your oral heath and appearance. Tobacco is a major cause of tooth loss through gum disease. Smoking can lead to serious problems like oral cancer.
- See your dentist regularly. Regular check-ups and professional cleanings are the best way to prevent problems and unnecessary expense. Don’t wait until it hurts.
Teeth Cleanings, Hygiene & Preventative Dentistry
One of our primary services is Dental Hygiene. Our Registered Dental Hygienists are highly skilled professionals who will take great care when dealing with both adults and children.